Lord Ganesha,popularly know also known as ganpathy the prodigal son of Shiva and Parvati, is the most worshiped God. Before doing any auspicious work Ganesha must be worshiped. Before doing any puja
or ganpathy puja must be performed. He is the God who removes your obstacles. He is the embodiment of wisdom and worshiped by those seeking knowledge. In his various forms he is worshiped as Buddhi Ganapati for better knowledge, Vidya Ganapati for studies, Siddhi Ishwarya Ganapati for wealth, Sankata Nashana Ganapati to remove obstacles and difficulties etc. He is also the presiding Deity of Astrology.
- It is Performed during any auspicious beginning like commencing a business etc.
- It Improves family bondage.
- It is performed to overcome diseases.
- It is performed for achieving planned objectives without hindrance.
- It is performed for success in works/projects without any problems.
- It is performed for education, marriage, health and wealth.
- It is performed to attain prosperity in various aspects of life.
- It is also done at the beginning of other Homas