For removal of all enemies & avoiding accidents, The desires of human beings are innumerable and they vary in nature.The yantra (a symbol embedded in metal) used in the Homa, will keep all negativity at a distance and bring in divine and auspicious energies. It is performed for
- For any auspicious beginning
- Removal of astrological flaws
- For victory, courage and prosperity.
- To annihilate evil forces.
- Suffering caused by incurable diseases, sorcery or enemies are dispelled by Lord Sudharshana.
- Alleviates the suffering of the progeny belonging to later generations due to non-performance of the last rites of the previous generations.
- Stops the danger or problems, which may possibly occur in future.
It is regarded as the best protection from all evils, dosha nivarana, troubles from enemies, black magic, vasheekaran, evil eye, fear and persecution by evil sprits and health problems. Grants the protection of Lord Vishnu's Sudarshana Chakra. Pooja of Lord Vishnu is performed with Tulasi leaves, Purusha Sukta is recited and Sudarshana yantra is worshiped with Sudarshana mantra japa.